Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few of my cards






This card was called "Crusader's Shield" and was created for the Medieval Ring. It is hard to see in the picture but the red shield is made from a really neat textured paper that gave it a bit of a that hand-crafted metal look.










This card is called "Splatter Garden" and was created for the "Unconventional Wrapping Paper" Ring, The goal was to create a mini piece of unusual wrapping paper. I called mine Splatter Garden because rather that use a conventional stamp to apply apply the int I used a toothbrush well rubbed on to the stamp pads and then "flicked" onto the paper. After adding several colours, I added some flower embellishments and yellow brad and there you have some mini wrapping paper!


The final card I am going to show you right now is my "Seahorse" card. This stamp was originally created for the "Tropical Fish Postal Ring" but when the ring was finished I decided to turn the stamp into an LTC. It has been a very popular choice. I like it because it is simple yet elegant in its look.

That's all for now folks, let me know what you think in the comments section.

These cards are available for trade.

JennieGee

1 comment:

  1. Splatter Garden is very pretty. I've thought about teaching my girls that technique, but have decided to wait until Spring when they can do it outside. :)
    S

    ReplyDelete