Saturday, January 10, 2009

FEATURED ARTIST- BNLBalGrl

THE TRANSFORMER!


BNLBalGrl create one of the coolest cards I have ever seen (I keep it pinned to the bulletin board over my desk) for the for the Batteries Not Included Swap hosted by Sweet and Sour. The card arrived like this:





Now at first glance when you pick it up you think "interesting, but what is it?" Then you flip it over and realize there are some pieces attached to the back. So you say, "Cool! Let's play with them and see what happens." Well after a minute or so of playing your little LTC has become this:

You have just created the "But Mom!" card by BNLBalGrl! How she ever came up with such a clever idea is beyond me! Well done!

Let's all show BNLBalGrl just how amazing
her creation is but telling her about in in the comments
section.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! Most creative idea! -Sweet n' Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really thinking outside the box!
    S

    ReplyDelete