Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the Winners are......

Well I think we all know where first prize is going to and that is Milagro. I know some of you had trouble voting and I am sorry about that, the only real way around that is to create an account so that you don't have to deal with the anon. pain in the rear. Just remember you don't have to create any blogs to join Blogger.

We also had a bit of trouble with with Woodwhittler thinking it was recording his name each vote after the first one and it was not. This is quite obvious as you can see the daily vote after the first one.
One of the reasons I wanted a name each day was so that I would not be spammed by anon. votes. I have to say that in my opinion the votes that did come up as as anon were mainly accidental. You were all very well behaved!

For this reason I have decided to award second place to both Shorty and Woodwhittler (who would have won if he knew how Blogger worked.)They were fairly close in votes any way and I feel good about doing it this way.

For all the other participants I am a little sad that you didn't get in there and vote for yourself each day as well as get your friends and family to help out as our top 3 participants did but I really appreciate you playing my game and maybe next time we will have even more of a race.

Now,

1. All our participants will get a special participation LTC.
2. Our first place winner will get an LTC for that plus a small gift.
3. And our 2 second place winners will get LTC's for that.

If I have missed any thing (still feeling under the weather) or made some mistake, please point it out to me ASAP.

JennieGee

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling well enough to get this contest resolved. Hope your health continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete