Friday, September 9, 2011

Some Polymer Clay Food Items I made For A Swap

These are some of the best pix from the polymer clay swap I just finished, It was mostly baked goods



Chocolate Cake



Fruit Flan



                                                                    Blackberry



                                                                   Cookie Time!
 
 
 

                                                          Lots of Yummy Cupcakes!


                                                       
                                                            Or How About Cheesecake?
 
 

                                         And we'll finish this little sampling with a sweet little treat!

I hope you like my first post back after being in the hospital for so long. I am working as fast as my body will allow to get all my back swaps that are owed completed. Feel free to contact me if I owe you anything, it may be on my list already but I would hate to forget anyone.

Thanks Everyone,

JENNIEGEE


No comments:

Post a Comment