Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Am Still Alive!

I have been in an extended care hospital for the past 5 months trying to get my health to the point were I am not basically bedridden 90 percent of the time. While I still have a way to go (after all, health care is a life long project) I am much better than I was and can not even begin t tell you how happy I am to be home with my family again.

For those of you that I trade with on swapbot I had to leave several trades unfinished as I had to take the bed that they had available for me on very short notice. I did leave a quick message saying that all the unfinished trades and what not that I had to leave I would finish up when I returned. While I have left a message on Swapbot and here I also plan to go through all of the unanswered messages I have and talk to people directly. If I owe you something and you want to remind me about it please feel free to go ahead as I would hate to miss anyone.

Look forward to talking to you all again soon, thank you for you understanding!

JennieGee

No comments:

Post a Comment